Sunday 23 May 2010

@=MURDER ME RACHAEL, I'VE MADE A MISTAKE"+

Awake way too early. Just bought my Jónsi ticket :P

jónsi - go do (live on late late show with craig ferguson) from Jónsi on Vimeo.

It will be a depressing couple of weeks when it comes to gigs. First The Antlers, then Beach House + jj, Joanna Newsom and last but not least Jónsi. I'd better make myself a really big tissue 'cause I'll be crying like a hurricane

I think I'll sell my Two Door Cinema Club ticket (!) and see them first time on Lowlands instead. Just to save a bit of money. Jónsi and Joanna don't come cheap you know ;)

By Jason Last for Dazed & Confused, starring Shaun Ross



By Anselm Reyle





By Jannis Kounellis




By Andy Warhol









All via Contemporary Art Daily

Posting 10 images from my image collection











Sunday, wake up, give me a cigarette.
Last night's love affair is looking vulnerable in my bed
- Obessions by Marina & The Diamonds

Finally seeing a movie today at the cinema. Feels like ages ago :(

No comments: