Wednesday 5 May 2010

(#TIRED OF SPEAKING@>

Seriously, last night after working at the callcenter my jaw just felt so heavy, it was almost impossible to speak! When you're busy calling you don't notice it, but once you're done you feel how tired you've got from trying to speake clearly and articulate. Today I have a day off, but next week it will be the first time I'll be working on Monday, Tuesday AND Wedensday, so three days in a row. It's gonna be a challenge. And then the morning after hop into the bus and make my way to Lille! :DD

Can't believe I'm seeing The National 2 times this year, 2 times!!!! And in 2 months!! I'm the luckiest kid :D

This is pretty nice


Illustration by Shannon Elliott, via BOOOOOOOM!

They should do more of these fashion related type of short films, it's a nice step away from the ususal magazine fashion spreads

Untitled from Daniel Jaffe on Vimeo.

The short is called So Long, For Now and it's by Marc Jacobson and features model Dan Felton who has the coolest hair ;)

I'll work on the assignment for school today, have to step up my game! And maaaaaaaaybe if I manage to find someone with a ticket to sell for Angus & Julia Stone, I'll go and see those two tonight in Paradiso. I wouldn't mind going all by myself 'cause it will be one of those gigs where I'll be having trouble breathing because it will be so beautiful like when I went to see Bon Iver, Beirut or Kings Of Convenience. At those moments I'd rather be alone

Guinevere van Seenus by Daniel Jackson


Via Fashion Gone Rogue

I feel so tired I should sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

No comments: