Sunday 21 February 2010

^$I'M THERE!_+

Last year I got my ticket to Lowlands the day before the festival started, now I got my ticket months before! Hopefully the line-up will be good, but I don't have any worries about that. Can't wait to start my first real year at the HKU, I'm so excited after getting these presentations by alumni yesterday. I'm definitely going for the bachelor in Fine Arts instead of photography. I feel Fine Arts contains everything and will be all about me, my progression, me devoloping my own style, taking my own route and the teachers helping to get me in the right direction. I think I'd only like photography for the technical part, learning about developing pictures in a dark room etc. etc. But doing Fine Arts won't mean I'll completely neglect photography. Fine Arts can be photography as well. I'll mix it all! ;)



By Alexey Sorokin
Via The Fashionsto

No comments: