Friday 12 February 2010

$;FEVER/]

The Morning Benders and their wall of sound

Yours Truly Presents: The Morning Benders "Excuses" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.

It's a long time ago since I discovered these guys, back when they had not released an album yet and I was playing early demos of songs like Damnit Anna. Then came their debut release Talking Through Tin Cans but seems that one was quickly forgotten though I liked it, especially fun and easy songs like Patient Patient. New album Big Echo will be out this year I believe and comes with a stronger sense of anticipation. Excuses is already a nice preview of what's to come!

Thanks to Stereogum

It's official I got myself a fever :(((

Sing it to me Kylie



I used to really like this album, might check it out soon again. Good pop/dance music :D

Oh Lara



Gonna get myself some fruit and vegetables!

No comments: