Friday 26 February 2010

?[DRUM RUM RUM(*

It's gonna be my first time at this venue called Bitterzoet where The Drums are going to perform this evening. It's gonna be fun. Taking my camera with me! :D Getting my first Holga film roll developed this afternoon and school tomorrow. Didn't sleep well, I'm bloody tired :((



I'd like to have a sweater like this one





From Carolyn Massey's Fall 2010 collection.
Via The Fashionisto

I'm not a girl and don't wish to be, so thankfully there's also a male collection, but these pieces from the Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 women collection are rather amazing




I love how they're able to add military detailing to their pieces and still are able to make it look classy and chic.

Via COÛTE QUE COÛTE

Photographed by Peter Zachary Voelker, featuring model Marcel Castenmiller



For more check out his website

No comments: