Monday 19 October 2009

>*WHAT'S A BOY TO DO$%

Oh sh*t I've just been offered to buy the Neil Barrett coat (!), guess the winner didn't want it afterall or was the seller himself the winner, could it beeeeee?? Here's the thing though, I already ordered the Topman coat, what to doooooo????!!! Buy both?? :((((

Natasha Khan is sometimes faced with the same question



I better ask my mum for advice :D

Or maybe I should just cancel the Topman order?

From the Topman FAQ

Can I cancel my order?
We may be able to cancel your order but we can only do this by telephone. You need to call us as soon as possible after you have placed your order otherwise it may be too late. Click here for the Customer Services telephone number.

If it is too late for us to cancel your order, just refuse the delivery when it arrives or return the items to us using the Freepost returns label enclosed with your parcel. Once we have received the goods back, we will process a refund for you.


Hmmmm Let me rethink this for a second or maybe a day or two ;)
DILEMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

By the way, how come I got a 110 (!) pageviews last Friday??? How in the world did that happen???

No comments: