Wednesday 28 October 2009

*@LOMOGRAPHY"}

A huge advantage of going to Art school even if it's only every Saturday, is that you get to hang around people who are basically like you. Last week we went on an excursion and two girls from my group happened to expand my vocabulary by telling me all about this little wonder called the lomography camera. They are analog not digital and they come in different versions. I just bought mine via eBay which is a four lens camera meaning that it takes four pictures at the same time all in one photo. It's a bit hard to explain but hopefully I'll be able to show some lomography pictures I took very soon. Here's a picture of what it looks like:


I'm leaving in a couple of minutes to watch a movie at the Leids Film Festival and get my pass and T-shirt 'cause I'll be volunteering this weekend. Also, I might have this internship thingy coming up which if I manage to get it, will be a pretty big deal. So fingers crossed! :DDD

1 comment:

HernĂ¢ni Gomes said...

You are going to have a great time, they are really funny.

And there a lot of them :D