Tuesday 2 December 2008

)^TONIGHT: WOLF PARADE@#

I'm extremely excited, 'cause the wolves are in town! Tonight will be one of the best nights, watching one of the best bands perform live, one of my favourites. I can't wait. It's going to be the best concert I've been to so far. The crowd will go wild!
Apparently this will be their setlist with Fancy Claps as their last song! Best choice as it is the one song that really got me into them in the first place. I love this band.

You Are A Runner and I Am My Father’s Son
Soldier’s Grin
Call It A Ritual
The Grey Estates
Dear Sons and Daughters of Hungry Ghosts
Language City
An Animal In Your Care
Shine a Light
Grounds for Divorce
Fine Young Cannibals
California Dreamin’
This Heart’s On Fire
Kissing the Beehive
-----Encore------
It’s a Curse
I’ll Believe in Anything
Fancy Claps

No comments: