Saturday 27 December 2008

_}KEEPS GETTING BETTER#!


Friendly Fires started out as just another one of those bands, but lately I feel like obsessing over them. Their album has been growing on me and now I LOVE it. It keeps getting better and better. It's so fun, funky and danceable. I know I know, I still love Foals as well and all thsoe other bands. But right now I'm all for Friendly Fires. Recently I discovered the greatness of two tracks Lovesick and Photobooth after already realizing Skeleton Boy, Jump In The Pool, and of course Paris are great. Also, On Board is starting become a real favourite, thanks to this incredible stripped down version they did for Stereogum which just launched these video sessions thingy called Decomposed. It truly proofs that Ed MacFarlane who does lead vocals in the band has a great voice and is an awesome singer. Some singers in bands don't seem that great but Ed is a real exception as the video from the Decomposed sessions shows. Enjoy it below!

No comments: