Friday 19 December 2008

&^FOALS ARE IT#$

If you haven't listened to Foal's Antidotes yet then do so now! Forget about everything else. This album is brilliant! I can't believe I only started listening to it just a couple of days ago. I should have done it waaaaay earlier. Electric Bloom was in my head all day. Red Sock Pugie probably is my favourite though, that's the one song which really got me into them first. Olympic Airways is great as well so is the video for it. So again, of all albums you need to hear, this is the one you really MUST listen to. Sub Pop the record company in the US which signed them definitely knows good music. These guys could give me a concert which would match Wolf Parade status. Too bad they already played in Paradiso in April. You see, that's how long it took me to listen to this album. Nope, they're not just another one of those British bands. Anyway, in April I wouldn't have been able to see them as I was in the UK. But if I had known them back then I would have at least kept my eyes and ears open in case they would have been performing in London.

P.S.: Band pictures are so random.

Oh, and isn't the cover art pretty? I'd say YESSS

No comments: