Monday 19 July 2010

&%WHAT MAKES PEOPLE UNHAPPY IS NOT TOO LITTLE CHOICE, BUT TOO MUCH:+

Yesterday I had dinner with two friends and I provided the dessert :P Yup. I warmed up some apples with a bit of sugar and cinnamon, very easy to make and very tasty! Plus I had some 'spekkoek', which is what Indonesian layered cake is called in Dutch. Not made by me of course. I don't have an oven at home. But it's not like I grew the apples myself either, so it's alright ;)

Wow this is cool. Made up of 4000 books!



By Anouk Kruithof, via BOOOOOOOM!

Tomorrow I might have a couchsurfer over and on Wednesday I start working again at the call center. And today I had to pick up my mum's bike 'cause mine's got a flat tire :( I keep having bike problems

And this is from A Journey Round My Skull, seriously check that site out, it's one of the best collections of illustrations you'll find on the net


Perhaps it's time for me to start my own Tumblr, non?
'Cause here we go again :)





















I care more about people than they care about me. It's a fact

No comments: