Sunday 4 July 2010

>)LOVER PUT ME IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL BED+]

This Tuesday it will be July 6th 2010, on Wednesday November 7th 2007 I saw them live for the first time. History will be repeated, or at least part of it. Tomorrow I'll make sure I prepare myself giving all of their albums and EPs loads of playtime! :D

Here's a recording I found on YouTube from that night. They're playing Abel


Ooooooooooooooooo CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Yesterday I posted Dutch models both young men and women, but I forgot a certain lady! She's one of my favourites, so that's why I post a picture of her now. I didn't mean to forget about you so please no hard feelings :0 Here she is the lovely Marloes Horst, the picture on the left is a favourite of mine. The red bathing suit couldn't be any simpler and yet she manages to make it look incredible on her without any apparent effort. Stunnerrrr


I don't know what else to post than images :D
So that's what I'll do! None of these are shot by me btw, so don't start!































I hope soon there will be change

No comments: