Saturday 10 July 2010

*$I'M JUST DRIFTING AROUND_+

These last two days have been so nice. The theatre festival where I've been helping out as a volunteer has turned out to be the coolest thing. It's like being at the Lowlands festival only instead of bands playing there's theatre. It's exactly what I needed. Will be going there today with a friend to watch some performances myself.

Brandon Flowers is going solo and the video for his first single was released recently. It stars Charlize Theron being Aeon Flux bad ass. It's a surprisingly fun video to watch and Theron's a stunner, such a powerful on-screen presence and immaculate beauty. Watch!



Songs quite okay as well and a bit different from the usual Killers sound. I especially enjot the 'lay your body down' part ;)

Some images to end with















No comments: