Saturday 11 October 2008

(}PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILM><

This last week everytime I didn't know how to spend my time I started taking photographs. Last Saturday I received the Canon EOS 450D which I ordered, YUP, I bought one! Why save your money if you're not going to spend it? So spend it! That's exactly what I did. Or actually you have to look at it as an investment. Spending sounds like I just wasted it, burned my money, and I didn't. So ever since having my new camera I've been taking a lot of pictures of the most random things, just to practice and somehow I ended up taking this one of me, which I like. My eye seems slightly red and a bit swollen or puffy. It looks interesting to me.


Not too long ago I signed up to compete in this small film competition in my town which is organised by the best cinema in town (de Filmschuur!). The theme is 'free' and you're free to interpretate that theme in whatever way you want. Only rule is that it can't be longer than 5 minutes. I already know what my film will be about, It's all set and it's really me, but I need help! It's still a little bit early, we have officially started from Thursday. But I need to arrange everything myself. But basically all I need is a camera and two other people. A girl to play the girl and another person to hold the camera at those moments I have to appear on screen myself :) It's not much, but at the same time it is. I am getting msyelf pretty busy lately. But there's always so much I want to do and feel like I need to be doing. There are just way too many things you can do in this world!

P.S.: Cloud Cult are much cooler than I thought, also love M83 more and more! I'm talking music for everyone who didn't understand.

No comments: