Sunday 12 October 2008

|"LIKE POLAROIDS(&




I took these last night just playing around with my camera and I don't know what I did exactly, or well, I put on the night-time portrait option, and then for some reason the photos I took started to look like Polaroids. Nope, there's no Photoshop involved in this! Landscapes can be nice to photograph I guess, buildings and stuff, but sometimes I feel they all kind of look the same, unless you get the chance to really shoot some interesting locations, or you just have a really good eye. But I like pictures with people in it, which is why I have been looking a lot at all these editorials kind of pictures which appear in fashion magazines or which are used for big billboards for famous brands. They always look very artistic which I like. Of course I have noone here at my place to photograph but myself, so here I am being my own model, trying all these different body poses and looks in my face. :) Crazy! Must say it's not easy doing all this when there's noone behind the camera and its just flashing away. 'Cause I have no idea what it looks like I'm doing, so all I can do is cross my fingers and hope the pictures turn out nice or at least interesting. But I think I managed pretty well. I like the colour, very crispy! I think I did pretty good for a beginner :D I'm a photographurrrrrrr!





No comments: