Thursday 16 October 2008

*&FIRST NIGHT AT THE CINEMA>"

Just wanted to say that last Tuesday I was working at SMART cinema for the first time. Last week I helped out at the reception and had to close off their exhibition space, but this time I really got to be an usher. One film wouldn't play, though. It was already programmed in advance, but nothing happened. The film before that one worked fine, but this one didn't show. So the five people who attended were given back their money and received two free tickets. But it's so much fun to do. I didn't know that apart from going to the cinema myself I would really enjoy to let people in and present a film to them. It's so cool to be working at a cinema and have this feeling to be real part of it. My colleagues are nice as well. I worked together with this girl who is from Portugal, so again, speaking English. But it's fine. Got back from a job interview not too long ago to work at a call center and I got accepted so from Monday I will start working there as well. This time we'll do it for the money! :D

No comments: