Wednesday 17 September 2008

^#PHOTOGRAPHY RIOTS AND ME@~

Photography and cinema are closely linked which is sometimes forgotten. Just look at some of these by Todd Hido. Some of them seem to come straight out of a film.







Wouldn't want to be at these photo's locations all by myself... or then again maybe I would. All a bit scary and lonely looking.






I need a professional camera fast!

Ra Ra Riot's The Rhumb Line is quickly growing on me. First I was only going crazy over Ghost Under Rocks and wasn't quite won over by the rest of the album yet, but now I definitely am. Each Year, Oh La, Dying Is Fine, all equally as good as Ghost Under Rocks. I'm very pleased with this band.



Yesterday morning doing some recording to preserve myself in time. Indeed blogs are all about self promotion :) Can't disagree. But I just like to wave at the camera, it's fun!



No comments: