Friday 10 April 2009

%&SUN IS SHINING..."{

I don't know what exactly happened today, but when I woke up I noticed the sun shining and it turned out that, in contrast to yesterday, it was really really warm out, and not just a bit warm, but REALLY warm, like I can go out naked without getting cold kind of warm. Personally, I was hoping for rain 'cause I need to work on my MA thesis, and working on my MA thesis is no fun when the sun's out and everyone is having fun enjoying the nice weather except me. So that's why I didn't work on my thesis at all today. Apparently the weather will be similar tomorrow, but this time I'll stay in 'cause I really need to work. Maybe cinema at night, but nothing before that. Now I'm gonna watch In Bruges or In Brugge as it actually should be called. I've only been hearing positive things about it so far so I can't wait to find out where all the excitement came from...

No comments: