Sunday 2 November 2008

(@CRAZY 'BOUT C.R.A.Z.Y.<{



Just finished watching C.R.A.Z.Y., I finally got to see it. It has been one of those movies I really wanted to see for a long time and lately the thought of buying it crossed my mind many times. So when I found Reprise, the film of which I missed the ending because I had to pee BADLY(!) for 8 euros in the DVD Valley (great DVD shop in Haarlem) and which I took from the shelf without any hesitation, I decided to buy C.R.A.Z.Y. as well, which had the same price. As expected it easily lived up to my expectations. It's such a cool film and the main character Zac is so easy to relate to, he's a great example to every kid growing up. The best scene I wanted to share plays to David Bowie's Space Oddity. If only I had seen it on the big screen, would have been magical. The screen of my laptop is alright too though. The actor who plays the father in the film, Michel Côté, is brilliant in this. So well played. Loved his performance. The only negative thing about this movie I can think of is that it makes smoking look majorly cool! :D

But right now I present to you, youth coming of age captured in 2.32 minutes (Recommend you to turn up the volume!):



+ I LOVE my job at SMART, can't say it enough! :-)

No comments: