Sunday 23 November 2008

%~I ♥ IDFA(#

I've been working at the IDFA for three days since the opening on Thursday as an usher in Pathé De Munt, now have two days off, and I have to say I already kind of miss it, so I don't want to even think about next week's Sunday when it'll be the end of the festival :( I spoke to a guy who sat next to me during the screening of Nikolaus Geyrhalter (who did Our Daily Bread) new film called 7915 Km (it was the premiere so he was there for a Q&A, cool cool cool) who told me he had been going to the IDFA for about five years now and is completely addicted to it which I can totally understand. It's my first film festival ever (if you don't count my participation in this review writing competititon thing of the Leids Film Festival, which I didn't win btw) and I'm loving every minute. The people I'm working with are fun and nice, the atmosphere is so good. I love to help out and they make you really feel part of the festival. Can't wait for Tuesday when I'm working again. Might go check out a film tomorrow. I already signed up for the film festival in Rotterdam! :D It's my new hobby! How come I didn't do this before?!

No comments: