Saturday 28 February 2009

(%BY REQUEST#~

So yes I went to Paris for 6 days to meet up with some of the nicest and sweetest people this world has to offer to just spend time together and discover a bit of the city (yall know whom I'm talkin 'bout ;)). Miss you guys like I always do, but it's true, we need to look further, not back. Good to have seen all of those lovely faces. Now I'll go m back to my boring life :) Of course that's a bit of an overstatement, but it's true that it's much and much better having all of you around. I'm not there right now to see the Eiffel tower by night or to go and ice skate with you if that was still a plan. Monday it's time to go back to uni, have to finish this take-home exam tomorrow. Probably go and lock myself up in a cinema in the morning, still have catching up to do, so many films still to see. Will be busy with my MA thesis, meeting my supervisor this week and this Saturday I'll go to Arnhem for an audition for this drama school thing, the third and last one I'm trying this year. Had a good and safe trip back home. Next time Berlin?

^_^

No comments: