Tuesday 8 July 2008

#!ROOM NO. 1)(

So far my room is coming together pretty well. Okay, I lived together in Canterbury for like ten months, but there I kind of had no choice as my parents didn't move to the UK with me. So here it's kind of more official as I'm really moving out, leaving my parents' place, replacing it for my own room even though I could easily stay with them. So when you think about it, this is the real deal. This is really my first place. This I will tell my kids, you know like, look that's where dad used to live when he was still 21 years young! I will take some new pictures, but below you can see some before there was a vinyl carpet floor, chairs, and a dinner table, 'cause that's the way it is right now. Apart from having my wonderful new room, I found out my dissertation was marked with a 7,5, which means I'm done! I'm a bachelor! I made it through afterall. Venus and Nadal both are the new Wimbledon champions. Nadal won, unfortunately, after a very VERY long match against the defending champion Roger Federer.





On music, listening to Air Traffic a lot and Yeasayer is still going strong, can't get enough of those guys. They're really great and I come to appreciate them more and more.

No comments: