Saturday 14 March 2009

&$THIS SONG IS KILLERRRRRRR@!

Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix already is one of my favourite albums of 2009, it's all I could ever ask for and more way more. They outdid themselves. It's Never Been Like That their last album was the perfect soundtrack for the summer, it just screamed youth, sunshine, endless nights, and watching sunsets. It was all there. And now there's this new perfect album even better than their previous ones! It's the truth. I got mad love for this one. Lisztomania you can hear it in the music player, it's bliss! Probably their best song yet. Also catchy as hell is Girlfriend, song has a great opening. It's in stores May 25th, but leaked already. Sad for the boys but great for me and all those other Phoenix lovers. And with a high quality record like this there's a big chance I might buy it when it comes out. Summer came early this year ♥♥♥♥

No comments: