Friday 20 June 2008

^^FULL FRIDGE#%

One of the great things of being back in NL, is that I can eat and drink stuff without worrying that in no time it will all be finished. It's not that I no longer care about money and stuff, but now I'm here I feel I don't have to worry anymore about too much money spent on food and drinks. In C I tried to not spend more than 20 pounds on groceries every week. And it kind of became a challenge to spend much less than 20 and even trying to stay underneath the 10 pound limit! It wasn't that I didn't have enough to eat though. You would be surprised how much you can get for 8 pounds when you shop at Tesco, and that in the UK, which is known to be expensive! So since I'm back I can drink as much fruit juice as I want instead of just doing one week with one package nomatter being it a 1 litre on or a 2 litre package. And all the fruit! Apples, bananas, kiwis (try to eat one every day you guys, it's full of healthiness!), grapes! All in one week. Makes me happy.

No comments: