Saturday 4 September 2010

^{LOVERLESS NIGHTS THEY SEEM SO LONG\+

I fear this blog might be dead in a couple of months :( My life outside the internet has become waaaaaaaay too interesting :D And now my external hard drive doesn't work anymore either so I lost my entire image collection :(
So here are some pictures that I saved to my laptop today. There are MANY! So be aware ;)




















































































Also I'm really loving Hurts' album Happiness. One song in particular really makes me want to go out clubbing. It's called Sunday but I can't find it anywhere on YouTube. So unfortunately I won't be able to share that one just a live version of it, which is also quite nice though ;)



I haven't seen a movie in daaaaaaaaaaaysss :(

No comments: